Hi there, it's me!

Hi, once more! My virtual name is moebios Cooljoke, but all friends call me just Moe 8-).
I live in Second Life (i mean virtually), i have little shop there with some sculpted shoes etc., specially created for building your own bussines. BTW i have blog and twitter about these products ;-).. And sometime i create some normal product, which you can usually find in my Gardens.

On other side of LCD, there is my real human body, named Dan. I’m living in Ostrava (for now), Czech republic (europe, planet Earth, Solar system in Milky way, Galaxy, Homer Simpson’s head), working here as graphic designer, XHTML, CSS and little js coder.
I’m big fan of all styles of graphic and design creations, funny optimistic boy, geek and iphone addict.

pondělí 19. července 2010

RIP



Ano Ano. Je skutečně vidět, jak jsem krásný příhlad vzorového pečovatele. Všichni mí dobrovolní svěřenci se úspěšně rozmnožili, a potom postupně umřeli na vyhladovění.
Momentálně kolektivně čekají mrtví ve výběhu jestli je třeba někdy neoživím. Jen doufám, že až to udělám, budou mi tam běhat aspoň masožravá undeath kuřata. :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: